Warehouse Store Person - Sunshine CoastWideland Group is one of the largest and most diverse privately-owned dealership groups in regional Australia with branches throughout Queensland and New South Wales. We are committed to developing and delivering excellent customer service through our people.
Wideland Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse / Store Person to join our team based on the Sunshine Coast. This role will allow you to work with an extensive range of industry-leading Truck, Automotive, Agricultural and Construction parts brands. Brands such as Hino Trucks, Iveco, Isuzu Trucks, Western Star, MAN, Cummins & Detroit engines as well JCB Construction equipment to name a few of the fantastic brands that our group represents.
We are seeking a hard-working individual with determination who is looking for a long-term career and wants to be a part of a team.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify, locate and source required parts with required urgency
- Maintain accurate stocktaking and inventory control
- Accurately unpack and pack stock in its correct area when received
- Process parts credit and core returns as required to vendors
- Maintain a safe, neat, and tidy parts warehousing and showroom
- Deliver parts to customers and liaise with freight companies for goods inwards/outbound as required.
To be considered for this role it is preferred to have previous experience in a similar warehousing role with a truck or automotive parts being the ideal background, with the following attributes necessary:
- Must have a positive and friendly approach, a team player
- High attention to detail and ability to follow things through to completion
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Full manual driver’s licence
- Forklift licence is required for this role, or you are prepared to acquire it.
What's on Offer?
The successful applicant will receive excellent remuneration and a long-term employment opportunity working in a great team environment.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Wideland Group Careers Newsletter:
Receive monthly email updates on positions vacant and employment opportunities within the Wideland Group. Unsubscribe easily at any time. https://bit.ly/Wideland-Jobs-Newsletter