JCB’s 4 tonne excavators, the new 48Z-1 have been developed to exceed even your most exacting demands. Put simply, this is one of the strongest and highest performing mini excavators we’ve ever built.
Tracked excavators have been a part of the JCB manufacturing family for over 50 years. Using all of this experience and insight, our latest mini diggers have been developed to exceed even your most exacting demands.
It’s highly productive, compact, agile, innovative and economical to own. It also includes exclusive safety features, is smooth to operate and easy to service.
- True zero tailswing configuration for ultimate manoeuvrability
- Premium componentry (Bosch-Rexroth, Nachi, Bridgestone, Berco) and great structural strength for long service life
- Bushed kingpost for lower whole of life costs
- Perfect dig end geometry for ultimate lifting performance
- JCB Double locking Quick Hitch
- Economical Perkins engine as standard
- New larger cab area, ergonomic controls and 9" customisable colour monitor
- Patented and innovative hydraulic system for maximum efficiency
- Dual Circuit Auxiliaries with in cab change over and flow adjustment
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.