Our large platform 300T with vertical lift, has a rated operating capacity of 1452kg. It incorporates our unique POWER BOOM and side entry. Built in the USA, this compact track loader is designed for comfort, safety, economy, productivity and durability.
The 300T has on average 60% better visibility and a 33% larger cab than other brands and there are a whole host of other benefits as well, like ergonomic controls, an extremely tough powerful boom and a low cost of ownership.
- Safety - Unique side-entry design for operator's safe entry and exit
- Visibility - 270 degrees of clear vision and up to 60% better visibility than other brands
- Comfort - Largest operator area by up to 33% and quietest cab in the industry
- Strength - Unique Powerboom loader arm and Parallel lift and Smooth Ride System (SRS)
- Performance and Efficiency - Powered by the famous JCB DieselMAX fuel efficient engine
- Serviceability - Tilting cab and rear opening service door for optimum service access increasing
For more information on this vehicle fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.